- Add all ingredients together ensuring it is all fully mixed together.
- Add the chicken to the mix ensuring its all coated. Pop in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
Time to eat...
- Preheat the oven to 200℃
- Add your chicken to a roasting dish, baste it all over and salt the skin and put in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and add more of the sauce to the skin to rebaste. Put back in the oven for a further 15 minutes or until 75℃ internal temperature
- Add the soy, sesame oil, chilli and garlic to the wok on a high heat and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the carrots and onion and cook until softened
- Add the Udon noodles to the pan as well as the pak choi. Toss fully and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Remove the chicken from the oven and scatter with sesame seeds over the top and allow to rest for a few minutes
- Drain juices and sauce from the tray the chicken was in into the noodles
- Add the spring onion and toss through thoroughly and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Serve up the noodles, add some fresh coriander and serve the chicken on top