Lemongrass Turkey Meatballs With Udon Noodle Soup
Here’s a twist on your standard meatballs… no frying involved, super healthy being high in protein using low fat turkey mince from @morrisons and minimal fuss, these flavour bursting meatballs are baked until golden and come together so quick. Easy for the perfect mid-week dinner which the whole family will enjoy. We have this all the time over the winter in my house, as my kids love it so much!
- In a large bowl mix the minced turkey with all other meatball ingredients
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, line a baking tray with foil
- Remove mix from the refrigerator and mould into small balls, lay them out in a single layer on the oven tray
- Bake in the oven until golden and cooked through, around 30 minutes, set aside
- In a large saucepan add the chicken stock, soya sauce, mirin, miso paste and sesame oil, bring to a boil, then turn to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Cook the noodles separately in a pot of boiling water according to packet instructions, add the pak choi in with the noodles for 3 minutes, drain and set aside
- Dish the noodles and pak choi into serving bowls, ladle the hot soup over, top with turkey meatballs and soft boiled egg
- Finally garnish with coriander, spring onions and chilli oil, enjoy!